Weekly Coding Classes for Beginners & Advanced Children
Learn a New Skill in the New Year
Start the year fresh with a new skill! We are running coding classes for kids age 6 and above to develop their own mobile apps, web applications, animations!
Why learn coding in our Core Program:
- Progressive, paced weekly learning and building on concepts
- Start from fundamentals to build a solid understanding of computational thinking and advance through our curriculum roadmap
- Guided, hands-on learning with weekly theory-based projects
New to coding? Check out these introductory level classes for beginner learners:
Course details are:
- Starting week of January 3 to Week of February 28 (9 weeks)
- Class duration: 1.5 hours
- Classes Availability: Tuesday to Saturday
Tinker Courses (Age 6-8) | Explorer Courses (Age 9-11) | Creator Courses (Age 12+)
Have questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 6820 2633 to find out more!