First Code Make Up Class
Away for a family trip? Got a competition to take part in? Don’t worry if you’ve missed a class! Join our make up sessions to catch up on lessons. Our instructors are here to guide students along the way.
Go to our Make Up Class page now.
Sign up below to reserve a spot. See you soon! :)
Make up forms are not available at this moment.
Make-up Class Arrangements - Terms & Conditions
- Make-up classes are only for January, March, and September Term only and are non-refundable and non-transferable. In the event of dispute, First Code holds the rights to the final decision.
- All make-up classes need to be taken during the same term the class is missed and cannot be carried forward to another term. Outstanding make-up classes will be forfeited after the last day of the term.
- It is the parent's responsibility to inform First Code (by filling in the form: click here) before the start of the class in the event of absence.
- First Code will not accommodate rescheduling or make-up lesson request for notifications given less than 48 hours prior to the lesson or after lesson.
- Make-up classes will not follow the term curriculum time and the class time will be 45 minutes.
- A maximum of 2 make-up classes will be provided per term.
- Students may sit in another class of their own level if the class doesn’t exceed 7 people and if their curriculum progression is the same
- Make-up class will only be offered in the form of a group lesson where the student joins a class at the same level. Make-up classes are subject to availability and we will try our best to place the student in a class at the same level. We will try our best to provide alternative class dates/times for the make-up but do not guarantee the available timeslots will fit the student's schedule.